Personal Lines Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Personal Lines Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Personal Lines Information
Protecting your personal belongings is always a primary concern for any family.
At EMS Group, our Personal Lines Specialists work with you to develop a custom-tailored insurance program to protect your family, home, auto, and other valuable possessions at the most reasonable, competitive costs our carriers can provide.
We help with coverage all throughout New York State, including Buffalo, Clarence, Williamsville, Lockport, Akron and Alden.
When insurance is focused on protecting the financial interests of an individual or family, rather than a corporate or non-profit entity, it is considered to fall within the personal lines of insurance. There are many different types of protection offered within personal lines. These include:
We provide a complete analysis of your insurance needs.
- Home insurance: This is a policy designed to assist with expenses related to certain hazards, such as fire, hurricane and theft, which can devastate or damage a home or its contents. Home insurance also covers the liabilities homeowners have so that when someone is hurt on their property, they can rely on their policy for medical costs, legal costs and damages.
- Auto insurance: Required by law, auto insurance provides protection to both vehicle owners and individuals who are injured or experience property damage at the hands of drivers. Auto insurance policies can be structured to cover the damages of the insured’s vehicle through comprehensive and collision coverage as well as uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. A policy must also meet the minimums of each state’s laws by providing bodily injury and property damage liability coverage that protects those who might be unintentionally injured or damaged by the insured.
- Renters insurance: When renting an apartment, an individual may not need to provide insurance to protect the structure itself, but they do need coverage for their personal contents since the landlord does not cover those. Additionally, they should secure liability insurance to cover medical costs and damages in the event a visitor is injured while in their apartment.
- Umbrella policies: When the liability limits of other personal policies aren’t enough, individuals can purchase an umbrella policy to provide $1 million or more in additional liability coverage. Just one umbrella policy effectively increases the liability limits of each of the insured’s other policies.
- We also offer insurance for other things, such as RVs, mobile homes, ATVs, boats, snow mobiles, antique auto, and flood to name a few.
- We design a responsible protection program for you.
- We select the insurance company or companies best suited to your situation.
- We present you with a competitively priced proposal.
- We move quickly to get fair, prompt settlement of your claims.
- We periodically review the adequacy of your insurance program.
- We look for ways to save you money.
Your home, autos, and personal belongings are important to you!
We'll be thorough and ask you important questions such as...
- Do you have a company car? Discounts are available.
- Are there young drivers coming up in the household?
- Are your liability limits adequate to protect your assets? Do you need $1 million (or more) umbrella?
- Would you like to raise your deductibles to reduce your premium?
- Do you have collectibles in your home that need special coverage?
- Do you own a second home? Or income-producing property?
- Do you operate a business in your home?
- Do you own a boat, RV, trailer, motorcycle, snowmobile?
- Have you made additions or changes to your home?
- Are you concerned about flood or earthquake coverage?
- Do you know you can add Identity Theft coverage to your Homeowners policy?
- Have you taken the NYS Defensive Driving Course? Up to 10% discount on parts of your auto insurance, good for 3 years.