Share | | RSS Google RSS

Emerling Agency, LLC Blog: do i need insurance

View the latest blog posts from Emerling Agency, LLC.

Initially when you purchase a home and have a mortgage, the bank or lender requires you to carry homeowner's insurance as part of the mortgage agreement.  This is because the lender has financial interest in the home, and in the event of foreclosure if you failed to pay your mortgage payment... READ MORE >>

A common question we get is, "do I need to buy rental car insurance"?   The simple answer to that question is "no".   If you are renting a vehicle anywhere in the United States, its territories or possessions, and Canada under a rental agreement with a term no longer than 30 continuous days, your auto insurance will provide coverage. READ MORE >>

Blog Archive

View Mobile Version